Wednesday, March 31, 2010

"Justin Osmond sent me a message from India about a cow lying in the middle of the road. Since cows are sacred there, people were driving around it. He wrote that he wanted to get his paintball gun and blast it! That made me laugh.But then he wrote about a man who'd contracted polio as a child and had twisted little legs that didn't work. He dragged himself around by his arms. That nearly broke my heart. It also made me feel incredibly grateful for my legs, no matter how many varicose veins I have. So what if Bob tells me I don't have the right kind of toes for toenail polish? At least they work."

i wish i were on Justin Osmond's contact list.

4 comments:

  1. Yess. I know how much you looove to bust my balls on the internet. I know how empowered you get. But you're full of decaf coffee, or monkeydung (http://www.squidoo.com/decafcoffeevsregularcoffee). You are already following. Me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i figured it out, on my end, not yours. yours is still impossible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my point was, it looked to me like you WERE following

    ReplyDelete
  4. I punched two cows in India. I highly recommend against doing this. I also tried to punch a monkey, and did punch a horse that I was breaking. Everything had a purpose.

    ReplyDelete